- Fresh Fruits and Vegetable represents an association of over 700 fruits and vegetable exporters , farm fresh fruits suppliers, vegetable producers, indian onion exporters, spices wholesalers, mango distributors, pomegranate suppliers, guvava exporters, banana distributors, custrd apple producers, papaya exporters, jackfruit suppliers from india.
- Each member of the group is a verified producer/exporter of fruits and vegetables - registered with Directorate General Foreign Trade (DGFT), India.
- Post your enquiry here and your message will reach concerend producers and exporters of fruits and vegetables - who in turn will contact you directly with their offers. You deal directly with actual sellers.
- All transactions are direct between buyers and actual sellers, ensuring lowest transaction cost and time. No middleman is involved anywhere in the chain.
- Sponsored by infobanc.com - leading b2b portal for Indian producers and exporters - Fresh Fruits and Vegetable is always ready to help you with market and product information, buyers, sellers, opportunities at India and abroad, news, related organizations etc. Please feel free to contact us for any help/assistance you may need anytime.
Fruit Cultivation in India is a prominent business sector for exporting merchandise and shipping and thus earning a good amount of international revenue for India. Since its independence India has been trying keep pace with the dazzling prospects of exporting commercial business. India is essentially agrarian and rural, with ample scope for lands for farming and cultivation and it has also helped for the cultivation of a large variety of fruits as well as vegetables.
India being a home of wide variety of fruits and vegetables holds a unique position in production figures among other countries. However, the old age implements and tools of the Central Indian administration, is being upgraded every fiscal year, a domain which truly looks towards guaranteed future. India has been perhaps been renamed as the vegetable and fruit basket in the world, a factor that weighs fascinatingly upon the cultivation of fruits in the country.
India serves as the home to various kinds of vegetable as fruits, and holds a vital position in the field of productions of fruits and vegetables amidst different countries of the world. India leads the world in the production of mango, banana, and acid lime and in productivity of grapes per unit land area.